100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Atletico Madrid vs Alavesat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Tue, 21 Apr 2020 - Th, 23 Apr 2020
From $ 113.50
2. Real Madrid vs Getafeat Santiago Bernabeu, Sat, 25 Apr 2020 - Sun, 26 Apr 2020
From $ 169.00
3. Atletico Madrid vs Mallorcaat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sun, 3 May 2020
From $ 113.50
4. Real Madrid vs Alavesat Santiago Bernabeu, Sat, 9 May 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 169.00
5. Atletico Madrid vs Betisat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Tue, 12 May 2020 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 147.30
6. Real Madrid vs Villarrealat Santiago Bernabeu, Sat, 16 May 2020 - Sun, 17 May 2020
From $ 182.30
7. Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedadat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Sat, 23 May 2020 - Sun, 24 May 2020
From $ 175.00
Real Madrid vs Mallorca
Sat, 11 Apr 2020 – Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Santiago Bernabeu.
* The final date and time are confirmed 4-10 days prior to the match date. If in doubt please check the club website.
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters.
* You need to print the booking confirmation we send to you by e-mail, and bring a copy with you to Madrid. If you have tickets for Real Madrid, you need to exchange the booking confirmation for your match tickets at our local agent in the centre of Madrid. If you have tickets for Atletico Madrid you will need to exchange the booking confirmation fo your match tickets at their stadium, Vincente Calderon. The opening hours and all the relevant details will be clearly stated on the booking confirmation.
* Please, read the following Terms and conditions carefully, before you complete your booking.
Below you can see more about the seating and categories you can book for your football match.
CATEGORY 1: Long side - Wing/Side
CATEGORY 2: Long side - Upper level 5 and 6
CATEGORY 3: Short side
CATEGORY 4: Long side - Upper level 6 and 7
CATEGORY 5: Short side - Upper levels
VIP BOX 5008: The Private Box 5008 has a capacity for 10 people, and is situated on the long side of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. It is spacious, comfortable, and is accessible through the VIP Area exclusive elevators. An open bar, appetizers, & tapas are included when booking seats in Private Box 5008 and itis open from one hour prior to the match and up to 30 minutes after the end of the match. The Box is behind glass, and has a TV screen so all plays can be studied and discussed in slow motion. The windows can be opened at the top, and you have free access to come and go from the Box as you like, so you can get the feeling of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium!
VIP SEATS SECTION 108: Is located close to the pitch in Section 108, which is located in the Lower Main Stand of the West Stand. These seats are so close they make one feel right on the pitch and feature an exclusive catering area in the emblematic Museum room featuring the football team’s European Cup trophies. All drinks and appetizers are included and it is open from one hour prior to the match up to 30 minutes after the match. - Food and drinks are served prior to, during, and after the match.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Line 10 (station Santiago Bernabeu)
14, 27, 40, 43, 120, 147 & 150
Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.